support in performing the current tasks of the department,
verification of the correctness of purchase and sales invoices in PLN and foreign currencies,
current entry of documents to the accounting system,
booking bank statements, settling payments,
preparation of reports and summaries for the needs of other departments,
participation in closing the month,
contact with contractors.
- documented experience in the accounting department,
- knowledge of the MS Office package (Excel),
- independence and commitment,
- team work skills.
- welcome - Higher graduate studies.
employment on a contract of employment in a Polish company with tradition,
life insurance fully funded by the employer,
discounts on company products,
real influence on the strategy and development of the company.
* Please attach the following statement in CV and cover letter:
I agree to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in the company "Wutkowski" Limited Liability Company LLP in accordance with the Law dated. August 29, 1997. On Personal Data Protection Acts. Laws No. 133, item. 883.
• managing the subordinate team and production area, • implementation of production plans for change according to quantitative and qualitative requirements, • optimum use of production materials and raw materials, • supervising the observance of the principles of occupational health and work discipline in a subordinate area, • co-operating with other departments to ensure the continuity of the production process, • preparation of production reports